LAST UPDATED: April 2022
We, Georghios Colocassides & Partners LLC, own and operate this website (the Website). We are a lawyers’ limited liability company, incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus under Registration No. 237559 and is regulated by the Cyprus Bar Association.
Use of the Website
• use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
• interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
• transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Website;
• modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Website to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
• remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website;
• frame or mirror any part of the Website without our express prior written consent;
• create a database by systematically downloading and storing the content of this Website;
• use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather any content of the Website or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website without our express prior written consent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
Access to this Website is at your own risk and you are responsible for complying with all local laws and regulations.
The Website may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external websites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
The intellectual property rights in the Website and all of the text, logos, pictures, videos, other content, materials and publications made available on it are owned by us and our licensors and are protected under Cyprus law, European Law and international conventions. You may not print or otherwise make copies of or transit any such content, materials, or publications without our express prior permission. Inclusion of any part of this website in another work, whether in printed, electronic or other form, and inclusion of any part of the website in another website by linking, framing or otherwise, is prohibited. You may not use our trademarks and service marks in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
Exclusion of liability
Non solicitation and no attorney-client relationship
Our operation of this website is not intended to create, and will not create, an attorney-client relationship with you. Nothing in this Website is to be considered as constituting solicitation or advertising of any kind or rendering legal advice on any matter nor establishing an attorney-lawyer relationship between you and us whether under the laws of Cyprus or any other state in which this website may fail to comply with the applicable laws and applicable codes of ethics.
The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires prior satisfaction of multiple factors including resolution of possible conflicts of interest, an appropriate fee arrangement and mutual agreement on the terms of the engagement. Please do not convey to us any information that you regard as confidential until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established. Any information you convey to Georghios Colocassides & Partners LLC via the Internet may not be secure, and information conveyed prior to establishing an attorney-client relationship may not be privileged or confidential.
This website is not intended to be advertising and Georghios Colocassides & Partners LLC does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this website in a jurisdiction in which this website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
Georghios Colocassides & Partners LLC is a client-oriented Nicosia-based boutique law firm specialising in business and corporate law and associated litigation, delivering high standard practical solutions to the local and international markets.